Saturday 25 January 2020

HEALTH TIPS


  1. The day-to-day choices you make influence whether you maintain vitality as you age or develop life-shortening illnesses and disabling conditions like heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and stroke.

  • Find my comfortable walking shoes or buy a pair.
    1. Choose days and times to walk, and then pencil this in on the calendar.
    2. Think about a route.
    3. Think about possible obstacles and solutions. If it's raining hard, what's Plan B? (I'll do 10 minutes of mixed marching, stair climbing,
    4.  and jumping rope before dinner.) Maybe I dislike getting my work clothes sweaty. If I'm planning to hop off the bus a few stops early and walk the rest of the way home, what could I do? (I'll need T-shirts to change into at work. If I bring in five every Monday, I'm covered. I'll put my walking shoes in my work bag at night.)
    5. Drink more water, less soda

      • Find my water bottle (or buy one
      • Nowadays, there are a lot of people who feel unhappy. They seem unsatisfied with their lives in general and, although most of them can actually change that all on their own, as there are no other factors that hold us back but ourselves, they somehow choose not to. But, how can you blame them? Turning your life around is not a simple thing.
      • The modern lifestyle we live can make us forget about how great it is just to be alive, and because of the fact that we have so much information available to us, we focus on other people’s lives instead of our own. Take a moment to sit down and think about your life and focus on the things you have instead of thinking about what others have.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    WearIndia Dancing Marshmello Melloween Multicolor Printed Unisex Cotton Hoodies with Kangaroo Pocket

     amazing hoddies  WearIndia Dancing Marshmello Melloween Multicolor Printed Unisex Cotton Hoodies with Kangaroo Pocket                      ...